23 May 2021

New Employee/Starter Form

Enter your first name exactly as on your Passport/ID. Please do not use nick/short names or your payments maybe be delayed
Enter all your Middle names here as shown on your Passport/ID


Before you start you will need the following information and documents to upload.

  1. Name of  your Employer (Ask your Employer if not sure)
  2. Your Employment Start Date
  3. Your Full Name 
  4. Date of Birth
  5. Current Address
  6. National Insurance Number
  7. Contact number
  8. Email Address
  9. Nationality
  10. Copy of Passport (You must prove your Nationality)
  11. Visa Share Code if you are an EU National. (If Applicable) https://kiqi.co.uk/forms/how-to-share-your-immigration-status-code-step-by-step-tutorial/
  12. Copy of Residence Permit (If non British/EU)
  13. Emergency contact Name, Contact Number and Email Address (Optional)
  14. Bank Details: Bank Name, Sort Code and Account Number
  15. P45 from your Previous Employer (if applicable)
  16. Name of any Student Loans you may have.
Please enter your start date.
If you don't know your National Insurance Number, write AB123456C Use CAPITAL letters
Please upload proof of your National Insurance Number.
What is your contact number?
What is your Nationality?

British National: , You will need to send a copy of your British passport, Birth Certificate, or UK Driving License to your employer to prove you are a British National.



Are you a Student? If you have enterend UK after 1st January 2021. you may not be allowed to work in the UK. unless you are on Full Time course that last more than 6 month. Please check with your College/University for further guidance.

EU National: As you know from 1st July 2021 you need to ‘share code’ to prove your status to your employer.

View this tutorial if needed to familiarise yourself with the process. 


Use this email address contact@KiQi.co.uk when sharing CODE






Non British and Non EU National: , You will need to send a copy of your passport/Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)/visa vignette in your passport to your employer to prove your immigration status in the UK showing you are allowed to work any kind of job.



Please select your country of Nationality from the list
You have answered you are European Citizen. Do you have visa SHARE CODE or EU Settlement Visa to prove your status in UK?
Upload your EU settlement VISA or SHARE code to prove your immigratin status in UK. We will not be able to process your payslips unless your privede your VISA staus showing your are allowed to worki in the UK. Your emplyer will get £20,000 penalty for not checking your VISA staus whether youare allowed to work in the UK.
Please upload you passport (data page) showing your Photo, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, passport number and expiry date
Please upload Both sides (Front and Back)
Please upload Both sides (Front and Back)
Please upload your Birth Certificate
Please upload any other ID document here

Next of Kin Contact Information (in case of emergency)

In case of emergency, who would you like us to contact?

Bank Details

New Employee/Starter declaration for

Please select one of the options A, B or C.

You have selected option C.

As this job will be treated as your additional income, you will be paying 20% tax on all your income from this employment.

Your Tax Code will be BR w1m1 i.e. Basic Rate of 20% chargeable until we receive an update  from the HMRC to change your Tax Code.

Now Please upload your P45
Do you have any Student Loans?
How many hours a week you will be/are working?



As you have indicated you will be working more than 21 hours week, If you 22 years old and your monthly wages are more than £830 a month i.e. £10,000 a year, your employer will have to Auto enrol you into their Workplace Pension Scheme.

We use SMART PENSION   or NEST You will be sent an email with instructions when you are eligible for Auto Enrolment. 

If you’ve been automatically enrolled

Your employer will have sent you a letter telling you that you’ve been added to the scheme.

You can leave (called ‘opting out’) if you want to.

If you opt out within a month of your employer adding you to the scheme, you’ll get back any money you’ve already paid in.

You may not be able to get your payments refunded if you opt out later - they’ll usually stay in your pension until you retire.

You can opt out by contacting your pension provider. Your employer must tell you how to do this.

Currents Rates for year 2021/2022 are 5% for Employees and 3% contribution from the employers.

If you want to leave your workplace pension scheme and do not to pay 5% pension.

If you want to leave a workplace pension depends on whether you’ve been ‘automatically enrolled’ in it or not you will need to login to the pension scheme and OPT OUT. Instructions will be sent to you via your email if applicable 


Employee Age National
Minimum Wage (2022/23)
23+ £9.50
21-22 £9.18
18-20 £6.83
Under18 £4.81
Please check minimum wage table and state your agreed Rate Per Hour, Monthly Salary or Annual Salary!