Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return

Use form SA1 if you need to register but you’re not self-employed. For example, if you:

  • become a company director
  • receive income from land and property in the UK
  • have taxable foreign income of more than £300 a year
  • receive yearly income from a trust or settlement
  • sell shares, property or other assets liable to Capital Gains
  • have yearly income over £100,000
  • get untaxed income that can’t be collected through your PAYE tax code
  • have income over £50,000 and you or your partner carry on receiving Child Benefit payments
  • have Capital Gains Tax to pay

Click here to register:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.